The idea AO/animator
May 28, 2007 § 6 Comments
I currently use 2-3 things currently for animating my avatar. A mirada.smartHUD and a ZHAO and a Rezr cell phone with typing animation override. I really would like a product that combined all these things and is customizable.
- Something I can throw in all my poses I purchased and maybe list them as stands/sits/walks on a notecard and rotate through my 50+ stands without me having to only use 5 at a time.
- Plus use custom flying animations.
- Something that would pick up “thank you” or “ty” as I type in chat and trigger the emotion gesture or animation and if I wanted to use a different animation and/or chat triggers customize that.
- I like the Huddles idea of having the dances built in and being able to share with people near you, but I haven’t worked with Huddles and more than likely wouldn’t use this feature enough to purchase it.
- Something that I can freeze in a stand/gesture/animation for use in taking modeling photos instead of using a poseball and scroll through the poses.
- Something that I can tell which animation/pose I’m on if I want to ask for it for photo credits. Not seen if I don’t want to know.
- No chat spam stuff such as “/ao off” commands
- Also able to include typing overrides.
- Possibly put in items that include ao’s such as purses, Rezr cell phone typing override, or my MacBook typing override and select them to wear through this item.
- Reasonably priced. I use the Zhao because it was either free or a dollarbie. The mirada.smartHUD was L$100. Okay, I like cheaply priced over reasonably priced.
Am I asking for enough? What other features would you like to see in your idea AO?